In July 2012 Basil Henriques fell in his home and broke three vertebrae. He had a long road to recovery that included a three-week medically-induced coma and rehabilitation stay at Hadley at Elaine Rehab Center. Although his spine was healing and he was regaining a level of independence, Basil still needed day-to-day assistance. Basil chose to move to Holiday Retirement’s Devonshire Estates, a senior independent living community, to help make life a little easier. Devonshire with the assistance of Porchlight Home Care is able to provide Basil with all that he needs.
- Porchlight helps send off longtime Lee Administrator Bob Nason
- Celebrating continued success at Porchlight’s 2017 Annual Meeting
- Tender Tributes celebrate direct caregivers in the Berkshires!
- Porchlight exhibits at the 14th Annual Pioneer Valley Stroke Survivors event
- May 4th: Spaghetti Dinner to Benefit RiverMills Center Chicopee Council on Aging