Alice Traversa is 101 years old! Most people comment that the Lanesboro native does not look a day over 80! Alice’s youthful energy comes from her enthusiasm for new skills and projects like the wonderful triple-dimensional artwork adorning her apartment walls. With the supportive team of Elder Services of Berkshire County and Porchlight VNA/Home Care Alice is able to remain at home living life as she knows it. She receives daily Meals on Wheels from Elder Services with four visits a week by Porchlight for companionship, housekeeping, and personal care. Porchlight staff helps her coordinate her annual visits with Michael Deleo, MD of Berkshire Hematology Oncology.
- Porchlight helps send off longtime Lee Administrator Bob Nason
- Celebrating continued success at Porchlight’s 2017 Annual Meeting
- Tender Tributes celebrate direct caregivers in the Berkshires!
- Porchlight exhibits at the 14th Annual Pioneer Valley Stroke Survivors event
- May 4th: Spaghetti Dinner to Benefit RiverMills Center Chicopee Council on Aging